your chamber lye breeds fleas
Joined: 14 Sep 2003
|Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:38 pm Post subject: Forum Rules
|This Forum is strictly moderated, and any breach of the Rules will result in posts being deleted, a warning being issued and/or a permanent ban - so please read them carefully.
1. No offensive language or images should be used in posts, signatures or avatars.
2. Members should try at all times to be good-natured and courteous towards each other.
3. We encourage you to offer spec on the different puzzles, but no answers or blatant hints should be posted - anything really obvious will be either edited or deleted.
4. Posts in each Contest thread should be related to the specific puzzle; there is a "General Chat" thread elsewhere on the board for non-puzzle related discussion or comment.
5. Please post in the correct thread - for example a comment on PT1: 1.8 should not be posted in the 1.9 or 1.10 thread in the hope that someone who has already solved the puzzle will offer help.
6. Messages such as "help, I've been on this puzzle for all of thirty seconds and can't do it" or "will someone PM me the answer" will be deleted.
7. Complaints about unsolicited mass PMs to other site members will be investigated and may lead to PM privileges being withdrawn.
8. Any attempt at either hacking or brute forcing will result in an instant ban and the offender's ISP will be also be notified.
9. Multiple registrations on the site are not permitted.
10. No forms of spam are tolerated on the site; all such posts will be deleted and the member(s) in question will be banned.
11. All puzzles, answers and other content on the site are protected by copyright, and may not be copied or otherwise distributed without the written permission of the site owners.
And last but not least - enjoy the contests and other sections...!
Puzzletome - for serious riddlers